The following job is no longer available:
Resourcing/Recruiting advisors needed for temporary and permanent opportunities in the local area.
We work with local businesses regularly who require temporary and permanent solutions within their HR department. These assignments could be a from a couple of weeks to 12 months or permanent, dependent on what the client is requiring.
Responsibilities could include:
- Sourcing, managing and building relationships with candidates
- Advertising jobs online and writing up job descriptions
- Screening and managing applications
- Arranging interviews with line managers and sitting on interview panel
- Liaising with line managers and building strong relationships
- Building the employer brand
- Ensuring candidates are fully compliant, completing higher compliance checks if necessary
Experience working within an internal recruitment function/role
1-2 years agency recruitment experience with interests in internal HR
If you are interested in an opportunity like this and have relevant experience please get in contact by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or 'apply now' with an up to date copy of your c.v.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"