Due to growth within the business my client, a leading blue chip company with a renowned name in the industry, is seeking to appoint a Resourcing Advisor to strengthen the team. The successful applicant will be agency trained with two plus years in house recruitment experience, ideally with exposure to Corporate recruitment including Marketing/Commerical.
The main focus of the role is highly operational and is to attract & recruit top talent into the business. This role will sit within the International function and be dedicated to sourcing for the team. You will need to be able to engage, influence and direct your stakeholders in terms of market drivers, ensuring volumes are met and timescales achieved in terms of time to hire.
- Raise the organisational resourcing capability through coaching and best practice knowledge sharing.
- Partner with key functional stakeholders to embed talent and resource planning as an accepted way of managing the output to drive proactive strategic resourcing and pipelining talent.
- Driving direct hires through proactive sourcing methods to attract, recruit and retain the best from the market place in the most cost effective way.
- Search, screen & source quality candidates through all relevant channels providing an initial shortlist to progress to next stage to agreed ratios.
- Assess, select, prepare and submit quality candidates for vacant roles. Build pipelines of warm and qualified candidates for future vacancies.
If you are a driven, agency trained Recruiter, keen to move in-house or have some in-house experience already, able to work autonomously and as part of a team, with passion to deliver to in-house KPI's, please get in touch.
Should you be interested in discussing this vacancy please contact Annabel Green via LinkedIn or register your details on www.resourcing4hr.co.uk.
Resourcing4HR is an independent HR Recruitment and Consultancy company specialising in supporting the HR Community - both candidates and clients alike, in a partnership approach to resourcing HR professionals.
Resourcing4HR is an equal opportunities employer and a company committed to diversity.
Resourcing4HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates
- Talent Acquisition
- Recruitment Consultant
- Direct Sourcing