Are you an experienced Resource Scheduling Manager? Do you want to work for a well-known organisation? Do you want to progress your career and have to genuine chance to develop your skills? A leader provider of learning services are looking for an experienced Resource Scheduling Manager. The successful candidate will have experience in a similar role and be able to manage people, in return getting a competitive salary and a role to dive into!
What's in it for you...
- £35,000-£42,000 per annum
- Central Reading location
- Excellent range of benefits
- A role to get stuck into and put your stamp on it
What you'll be doing...
- Leading and directing the team - planning, setting priorities and creativity.
- Responsible for accurate forecasting of incoming volumes in all areas of the business.
- Reviewing and analysing data to make recommendations to all levels of management.
- Support the business to ensure the appropriate action is taken to keep actual headcount in line with the business plan.
- Capacity planning to ensure expectations of demand inn both the short-term and long-term, taking new business into consideration.
What you'll need to have...
- Experience in a similar position
- People management experience
- Demonstrate excellent MI Analysis in a call centre environment
- Strong IT skills including Excel
- Good attention to detail and able to present to senior management
So if you are ready to take your next step then apply now!
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.