Resource Planning Co-ordinator 6months Fixed Contract
Resource & Planning Co-Ordinator
£23,000 - 6 Month FTC
Excellent career development, discounted products and services and much more!
Your local pub, your favourite restaurant, your children’s schools all have one thing in common – Brakes. There are a lot of hungry mouths to feed out there and every day we deliver 1.5 million products from our fleet of 2000 trucks to thousands of restaurants, pubs, hotels, schools, hospitals and care homes in every corner of the UK. Our customers count on us for exceptional food and service, and as our response to Covid-19 proved, our 6,000-strong workforce is dedicated and proud to play their part in feeding the nation
We are currently recruiting a people centric and results driven Resource & Planning Co-Ordinator to join our Contact Centre Resource and Planning team.
Our Resource and Planning colleagues are a central hub of knowledge, and as a Resource & Planning Co-Ordinator you’ll ensure that your team are on hand to support the business in every way possible. You’ll be instrumental in rolling out and embedding tactical plans in line with our ambitious growth strategy and you’ll bring functional expertise to ensure that we deliver, whilst keeping an eye on costs and creating an inclusive team working environment.
- The purpose of the Co-Ordinator role is to support the Contact Centre Scheduling team.
- The post holder will support the schedulers with scheduling activities, holiday management, headcount information processing emails and any other administration duties.
- They will work alongside the scheduling team to deliver consistent practices and planning methodology, and proactively meet service goals for all contact centre channels.
The scheduling co-ordinator will work in partnership with the schedulers and be an active part of the wider WFM team, reporting into the Scheduling Manager.
• Management of holiday requests and entitlements.
• Amending staffing activities, shifts and skills to balance workload.
• To administer the WFM elements of the starter / leaver process.<p style="margin-left:4
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'