Blue Tree Recruits is a boutique recruitment agency specialising in PR, Creative, Digital and Marketing across the Home Counties and London. Our aim is to be the most effective recruitment partner that our clients work with. We provide permanent, freelance and contract personnel.
We are currently recruiting for a Resource Assistant/Junior Recruiter to join our busy team. This role is an integral part of the recruitment process and is critical to providing a high quality service to clients and candidates alike. The successful candidate will often be the first line contact so a professional manner is essential, you will also be able to work effectively under pressure. This position will involve all aspects of the recruiting process and so an upbeat personality is desirable.
• Sourcing candidates for live roles
• Maintaining contact with candidates throughout their application process
• Arranging interviews for candidates
• Providing clear information to candidates regarding their interview process
• Scheduling meetings on a timely basis
• Update all the advertising across our job boards and websites
• Process Timesheets / Organise Freelancer Contracts
• Data Entry
• Answering the telephone in a professional manner
• Participate in various projects as assigned
• Maintaining contact with clients
• Proactive recruitment of candidates for forthcoming roles
• Contribute to social media activities
This lively role will require solid commitment and dedication. This is a great opportunity to work within a successful organisation that rewards each individual on their own merits. Excellent opportunities for future career progression are also available for the successful individual. The successful candidate will be hands on, enthusiastic and pro-active.
- Ideally degree educated or at least 1 years’ experience working within an office environment
- An interest in the creative, marketing, design or digital field is preferred
- Excellent client facing and customer service skills
- A natural ability to contribute to a team atmosphere
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
- Ability to establish trust and credibility with clients, candidates and colleagues alike
- Impeccable organisation and project management skills
- Ability to think on your feet and provide solutions to problems
- Ability to follow through on all tasks set
- Proficient in MS Office, Outlook and Influence is desired as well as web based tool and the internet
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality while working with sensitive information
Working hours are 9am to 6pm Monday to Thursday and you finish at 5.30pm on a Friday. Benefits include 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and REC training courses.
If you want to work for a friendly, close knit team where your input is valued and encouraged please send your CV through to us.
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Eye for detail
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job