Residential Support Worker (Young people) - £11-£13 per hour (TEMP)
Our client is looking for experienced Support Workers who have preferably worked with children in respite care including challenging behavior and personal care to cover a number of weekly shifts that cannot be covered by their regular staff. Residents vary from the ages of 5yrs to 18 yrs and have both physical and mental disabilities.
Shifts are varied and you can decide the hours and shifts that suit you!!
- To assist in the day to day management of the home and to safeguard and promote the welfare of all young people
- To assist in working with the children on day to day matters and being a mentor.
- To help represent the home`s mission, vision and values at the highest levels and provide best possible outcomes for all children
- To ensure full compliance with all regulatory bodies, including: Ofsted, Fire Authority, Health and Safety Executive and Environmental Health
- To work as an integral member of a team.
- To work varying shifts, which include early morning and late evenings. May be required at times to work weekends and bank holidays.
- Sleeping in duties are also required for which an additional payment is made.
- Observe Equal Opportunity and confidentiality policies of the home.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion
- Social Care
- Young People
- Residential Care
- Support Workers
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'