I am currently working with an established, multi-service law firm based in Surrey. The firm are now looking to recruit a Residential Property Fee Earner to join their team on a permanent, full time basis.
The ideal candidate will have between 1 to 5 years’ experience within residential property. It is essential that the candidate has good understanding of the Conveyancing process from start to finish and ideally with some experience of leasehold work.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Must have at least 1 – 5 years’ experience within Residential Property
• Understanding of the Conveyancing process
• Leasehold experience is desirable
• Ability to manage own workload
• Excellent communication and time management skills
• Able to work efficiently on own initiative
• Location: Surrey
• Salary range (DOE): £30,000 - £35,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Reference: YK914
To register your interest for this vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Yoned Khan (London) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job