Residential Lettings - Property Manager - Sutton Coldfield - 52479
A fantastic opportunity! This well-established letting agent in Sutton Coldfield covering the Sutton area are looking to recruit an experienced Property Manager to lead a team of property professionals in managing some 700+ properties across the West Midlands region.You will work with a dedicated and determined team. Based at the Head Office, you will be responsible for the following day to day tasks:-
- Day to day management of the Property Management Team
- Negotiation and completion of tenancy renewals
- Rent reviews
- Dealing with maintenance issues that arise, liaising with landlords, tenants, and contractors
- To complete jobs, add charges and cross check invoices from contractors
- Arrange and chase all safety certificates including Gas, EICR, EPC & Legionella
- Actioning tenancy notices
- Issuing Section 21 notices to tenants
- Deposit disputes and evidence requests
- Dealing with complaints
- Dealing with general emails and phone calls
- General manager duties including stationary orders, completing attendance records, time sheets and commission sheets.
Reporting to: Regional Manger
Hours: Full Time Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Salary: £20-£24K + comms depending on experience
Transport: Candidate must have full driving licence and their own car
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We recruit for the roles of: Branch Manager, Residential Sales Manager, Valuer, Lister, Senior Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Progressor, Country Homes Negotiator, Senior Lettings Negotiator Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Manager, Lettings Coordinator, Letting Administrator, Property Manager, Block Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Director, Area Manager, New Homes Sales Advisor, Land Finder, Land Buyer, Surveyor, Mortgage Advisor, Mortgage Consultant, Commercial Negotiator, New Homes Sales Consultant.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.
- Property Management
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'