OTE EARNINGS: £30,000 - £35,000 PA (DEPENDING UPON EXPERIENCE)
We are looking for a top senior lettings negotiator for our client. Only experienced lettings negotiators need apply!
-Key Skills -
- Clean, full driving licence
- Preferably lives locally
- Hungry and willing to learn new skills!
You will be expected to:
- Register and take details of new applicants and log them onto property software system.
- Establish your 'hot’ applicants and call them daily.
- Use all the systems available to notify applicants about rental stock available - telephone applicants as often as possible, email them, text them! At all times keep your applicants up to date of new instructions.
- Book and carrying out viewings.
- Ensure that you are aware of the property when you go on the viewing
- do we have the best photographs and are all the details up to date?
- does the place look tidy?
- could anything be improved?
- is there anything extra that should be used on our clients marketing & advertising material?
- Liaise with landlord to give them feedback in regards to their property condition, price and your feedback from the applicant on the viewing.
- Receive offers from applicants and qualify them carefully before presenting the offer to a landlord and before taking an initial payment, negotiate the deal.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed correctly, speedily and that the Landlord and Tenant are aware of all documents they need to provide and that everything is correctly scanned, filed etc.
- Use knowledge and expertise to advise Landlords of their legal and safety requirements when letting a property and ensuring compliance.
- Update the available property list daily.
- Check that the websites are up to date daily, including our clients website investor landing page, and that window displays are updated regularly
- Liaise with the management department regarding any works/decoration needed at a property.
- Take photos and doing floorplans at re-lets and new instructions.
- Source new business
- visiting new homes sites and making yourself known to the site staff,
- giving rental prices and asking for investment landlord leads,
- making and delivering leaflets in various areas,
- sending out standard letters to particular roads
- Contributing to ongoing social media campaign with photos and videos, ideas for stories
-Valuing and Marketing - this involves
- Speaking to landlords about the service our clients offer, conducting valuations and following up past valuations, pre-valuations and withdrawn instructions
- Understanding what the different services and fees are and how to justify them
PLEASE APPLY TODAY. ABUNDANT RECRUITMENT IS A SPECIALIST RECRUITMENT COMPANY AND ALL OTHER ROLES MAY BE FOUND ON THEIR WEBSITE
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job