Looking for a Residential Care Home Manager. You must have at least 5 years management experience with a track record of ‘Good’ CQC reports or turn around from ‘Required Improvement’ to ‘Good’
The home is based in Scunthorpe and has around 40 beds and is looking for a strong manager to join their expanding, family run group.
Key Responsibilities of a Residential Home Manager:
- Full responsibility for a Medium residential care home
- Focus on compliance and quality within the home
- Ideally you will be a natural leader with compassion and excellent communication skills
- Proactive approach with recruitment and retention
- Strong marketing strategies
Nursing Home Manager Requirements:
- Experience managing Elderly Residential Homes before
- NVQ Level 5
- Previous track record working within residential care and ‘Good’ CQC reports with turn around experience
- Longevity within roles
- Medium sized organisation
- Luxury purposed built home
- Progression opportunities
- Great package
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Samantha Seddon at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'