Interim Residential Home Manager
£45,000 DOE (prorata)
Eclypse Recruitment are looking to recruit an interim Home Manager to join a beautiful elderly residential home based in the King's Lynn area of Norfolk. We are keen to recruit a Home Manager who has exceptional standards in elderly care and has experience at home manager level.
- Is a large converted estate house licensed for 53 beds; the maximum current occupancy is 30 beds.
- Has an adjacent Coach House licensed for 14 beds which it is intended to renovate and re-open thereby bringing the home to a capacity of at least 44 beds.
- Caters for residential and residential dementia clients.
- Has extensive grounds.
- Belongs to a small, well-established group of 10 homes, five of which are in the Norfolk area.
The successful candidate should;
- Live locally to the home and be a licensed driver with a car.
- Have significant and proven care home management experience in the residential or nursing care home environment with at least three to four years as a home manager. (This does not include prior experience in Domiciliary Care management)
- Have a good working knowledge of CQC; Health and Safety (as it applies in care homes); safeguarding and adult protection; working with local authorities. HR and recruitment issues; understanding of the business side of the industry, including marketing and budgeting and a clear appreciation of the effect of "agency" usage.
- Be able to work in concert with District Nurses, Tissue Viability Nurses, Community Psychiatric Nurses and other external healthcare professionals.
- Be competent in managing "hotel services" e.g. Catering, Housekeeping and Maintenance, including grounds maintenance.
- Be an effective delegator.
- Understand and manage (i.e. delegate where appropriate) the process of auditing and monitoring.
- Be customer service focussed
- Be prepared to make unannounced visits to the home during "out-of-business" hours and occasional weekends.
This home is fully compliant with CQC and is running very well, hence why the client are looking for a strong and experienced manager to come in and keep the service running successfully.
They are offering a salary of around £45k depending on experience and they have a great performance related bonus scheme.
For more information or to apply please contact Chloe at Eclypse Recruitment on or email
Alternatively, click APPLY now!
Residential Home Manager, Residential Home Manager, medical and nursing, medical and nursing, medical and nursing, heacham, heacham
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job