Cobalt Recruitment is seeking a residential facilities manager for a boutique managing agent with a rapidly expanding national portfolio. This company is searching for a candidate capable of delivering the highest standard of customer service across a prestigious estate in the heart of Central London.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing a small portfolio of prolific residential blocks;
- Setting and managing service charge budgets for the properties;
- Overseeing the total FM provision, both with internal staff and external contractors;
- Ensuring a maintenance plan is in place to cover both proactive and reactive maintenance;
- Undertaking regular site inspections, making sure all sites are fully compliant with H&S legislation;
- Providing a high-quality responsive and proactive total FM customer service to the residents on site;
Our client is looking for someone with a solid background in managing residential and commercial properties. This is a unique opportunity to join a prestigious company and work on one of the most exclusive, high end projects in London.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV today.
- Facilities Manager
- Property Manager
- Regional Facilities Manager