• This is an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Residential Conveyancer looking for a new challenge in their career.
• Applications are welcomed from Qualified Solicitors, Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer with upwards of 2 years’ experience in this area of law.
• The role will include dealing with all aspects of Residential Conveyancing including, sales, re-mortgages and freehold and lease hold work
• You must have a keen eye for detail and be able to work under minimal supervision.
• The successful candidate will have good organisational and communication and be comfortable working within a team to achieve practice area goals.
• Competitive salary on offer
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Melanie Daly at eNL on or email with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Residential Conveyancer vacancies throughout the North of England. If you are a Residential Conveyancer looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'