Our client has a permanent vacancy for a Conveyancer to join their Residential Conveyancing team, based at their Bedford office.
- Minimum of 5 years’ residential conveyancing experience
- Well organised with good IT and Administration skills
- Ability to work under pressure to set deadlines
- Willingness to work well as part of a busy, friendly team
- Keen to work with the Senior Associate Solicitor to develop the residential conveyancing department
- To manage an agreed residential conveyancing caseload
- To process client’s cases on a timely and cost effective basis
- To use the correct office systems and procedures in order to manage cases effectively
- To collect outstanding disbursements as soon as feasible and to bill promptly
- To keep technically up to date by training and research
- To maintain targets for both fees and time recording
- To maintain professional standards and provide excellent customer service
- Adhering to all Lexcel accreditation best practices
- To carry out any reasonable task to facilitate the running of the firm
The role in addition to a caseload is to work with the partners and other fee earners to develop the Residential Property Department.
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'