About the Client
My client a highly successful law firm based in the local area, are continuously looking to grow are seeking to recruit a Residential Conveyancer.
About the role
- Draft of documents
- Dealing with preexchange/post-exchange
- Progressing the conveyancing process
- Keeping files up to date
- Advising clients of advice
- Keeping up to date with Property Law.
- Exceed the targets set by the conveyancing department
- To attend marketing/networking events
- Other duties from time to time allocated to the role.
Must have excellent client and team communication skills
Knowledge on both freehold and leasehold
Minimum of 1-2 Years PQE experience of managing own caseload
CIRCA £30,000 Per Annum. Depending on experience / skills etc
Immediate start available or depending on notice period.
How to Apply:
Apply today with your CV to be considered for this role OR call me for a confidential discussion I would really like to hear from you.
Noble Recruiting are an equal opportunities employer. Please note that due to the high number of applications we receive, only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Residential Conveyancer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job