£32,000 - £40,000
A highly regarded and award-winning Law Firm are now looking to appoint an experienced Residential Conveyancer into the practice due to an extended period of growth. The firm offers the opportunity to work alongside some of the countries leading Conveyancers, including staff that have won "Conveyancer of the Year" Awards.
- This is a great opportunity for you to take the next step in your career within a team of specialists.
- For the right candidate, there is the opportunity to progress into becoming a Director in the firm
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Experience of working in a busy Conveyancing Department
- Ability to run a caseload of Conveyancing matters from instruction through to completion
- Experience of supervising and mentoring staff would be advantageous but not a pre-requisite
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job