A RESIDENTIAL CONVEYANCER is sought by this TOP 50 Firm's BRISTOL office. If you are ambitious and experienced and want to be part of a forward thinking, thriving team, this could be a good fit for you. This Legal Team offers diverse work and is a fast-paced and dynamic, delivering excellent results.
The role involves running a caseload of residential freehold and leasehold sales and purchases,re-mortgages, transfers of equity, new build, HTB, with minimal supervision. this is an opportunity for your career to flourish!
- Minimum of 1 years PQE
- Be either a qualified CILEX, Licenced Conveyancer or Solicitor
- Ability to manage a matter from end to end
- Exceptional presentation and problem solving skills
- Team player but self-motivated and able to work autonomously and pro-actively
- Used to delivering against short deadlines, accuratel
- Proven ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability communicate professionally and respectfully with all you interact with.
- Able to demonstrate experience liaising pro-actively with third parties professionally
- Excellent time management, organisational and administrative skills
Excellent career progression prospects and a competitice remuneration package is available.
- residential property
- legal executive
- licensed conveyancer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'