Residential Childcare Worker- Taunton
* Full training will be given including a recognised qualification
* Lots of company benefits and generous holiday allowance
Our client near Taunton require Residential Children's Support workers to join their team on a full time permanent basis to support their children.
As a Residential Support Worker you will be supporting young people with daily tasks, education and be a mentor and ultimately be a life changer. You will be supporting with healthy routines, help with household tasks, take to appointments and days out. We cannot stress enough how rewarding this role can be.
The role will be 39 hours per week on average with a starting salary of £22,160-£24,617 dependent on your qualifications and experience.
You will need a driving license and access to your own transport due to the location of this vacancy.
You will also be required to do 2 - 3 sleep in's per week which will be in addition to your annual salary paid at £50 per night so for example if you completed nine sleep-in's per month you could earn an additional £5000 per year which can help you save for that well deserved holiday!
Full training will be given including a recognised qualification, lots of company benefits and generous holiday allowance.
As a Children Support Worker, you will be involved in a range of events and activities including:
* Kayaking, rock climbing, swimming, skating, arts and crafts, beach adventures and walks in the forest, movie nights, and even camping in the back garden
* Being a role model guiding and supporting their children to make good choices.
* Learning new skills like Cooking & nutritional meal Planning, first aid, Health & Safety, and gardening the list is endless.
* Developing your career as a children's support worker through the Level 4 Programme in residential childcare
* Clear career pathways for your future
This is a great opportunity to make a real difference to a young persons life who hasn't had the best start in life and become that mentor and someone that they can look up to. The opportunities don't stop there as the client offers regular progression within the company and continued professional development. No experience is necessary just the desire to support young people and empathy.
You will have good written and IT skills and the ability to work as part of a team. The role itself can be extremely rewarding and can really be an opportunity to make a difference to someone's life.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'