Residential Child Care - Trainer / Assessor
Location: Field based with a North West Remit
Salary: £24,500 - £26,000 per annum + Car / Car Allowance (£375 per month)
Hours: Full Time- Monday to Friday
Imperial Professionals are delighted to announce we are working with a Training Provider who are Ofsted graded 'outstanding’, for the supply of a Residential Child Care Assessor.
· Deliver timely full framework apprenticeships including Functional skills
· Set and monitor training targets that link on and off the job training
· Act as a client liaison to support client programme development
· Adhere to OFSTED requirements
· Manage your diary effectively to ensure all apprentices are seen on a 4-week basis
· Organise and maintain documentation to demonstrate the progress apprentices are making
· Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs
· Advise and guide learners to make informed choices in relation to their future development, including further qualifications and career progression
· To attend standisation & team meetings
· Have minimum 2 years relevant occupational experience in Residential Child Care
· Have a drive and passion for delivering timely quality provision
· Have previous experience of motivating and engaging curriculum delivery and a track record of successful learner outcomes
· Hold an A1/CAVA
· Hold (or be working to) a V1/IQA or equivalent qualification (desirable)
· UK Driving License
For more information on this opportunity please feel free to contact Dan Pilkington at Imperial Professionals.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we may not be able to respond to every application, however, if you do not get a response within 7 days please consider your application for this opportunity unsuccessful but we will keep your details on file for other opportunities.
- Child Care
- Certified Trainer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'