Resident Liaison Officer - Social Housing - N17
Resident Liaison Officer - Social Housing
3 Months Initally
£16-£18 per hour
Howells is working with a leading main contractor to find a successful and proactive Resident Liaison Officer.
It will be your responsibility to develop positive relationships with residents in order to provide information and support during refurbishment, maintenance and major works programmes. You will prevent and limit dissatisfaction, resolve complaints and queries quickly and efficiently. This scheme is working closely with a public sector client so previous experience working for a main contractor on similar projects is essential.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Working on planned maintenance projects
- Decent Homes programme experience
- Full clean driving licence with own vehicle
- Kitchen and bathroom schemes
- Some External Works
- Pre-entry visits and company inductions
- Collect tenancy agreement/approval forms
- Visiting tenants in their homes and advising them on when and what work is being carried out
- Act as the main point of contact and deal with any problems/queries that the tenant may have
- Contacting neighbourhood housing associations and establishing working relations with them
- Visiting properties that are being refurbished with potential tenants and advising them on completion dates
- Attending and chairing tenant forum meetings to advise tenants of works being carried out
Salary & Benefits
You will be working for a modern, forward-thinking business; that believes the strengths, skills and personalities of their people are the key to the group's success.
Pleast apply online or call for more information
Howells is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving
- Resident Liaison Officer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'