Location: Chipping Norton, OX7 5UE
Salary: Competitive – Depending on Experience
The reservations office is open Monday to Friday 08:30-19:00 and Saturday 09:00-17:00. Working 8 hours shifts, 40 hours per month over 5 days a week. Usually working 1-2 Saturdays per month.
About the company:
Set in 440 acres of stunning Oxfordshire countryside our client boasts two individual hotels including Crowne Plaza. The two hotels provide over 350 bedrooms, state-of-the-art meeting facilities for up to 450 delegates plus 4 bars and 4 restaurants. Also located at the Resort is an 18 hole championship standard golf course and a Health Club with spa treatment rooms.
Duties of the Reservations Supervisor:
- Supervising the reservations team of 2 coordinators.
- Ensure all daily checks are completed to a high standard
- Ensure all bookings & enquiries are completed daily
- Supervise, motivate & develop the reservations team to maximise sales.
- Manage occupancy levels to maximise revenue.
- Responsible for ensuring all payments are up to date for past, present & future bookings
- Be self-motivated & positive, maintaining high level of focus and enthusiasm
- Be capable of assessing problem areas and finding solutions to resolve them
- An ability to work under extreme pressure, and delegate tasks appropriately
- Taking and chasing payments
- Answering guest queries by the by phone or e-mail in line with company policies
- Dealing with payment & invoice queries
Requirements of the Reservations Supervisor:
- Previous supervisory experience within hotel reservations or reception
- Previous experience working with Opera preferred
- Excellent communication skills for both internal communication and guest handling
- Proven administrative and time management skills
- Proven experience in dealing with online travel agents
- Proficiency in spoken and written English required
- Previous experience in a 100+ bedroom hotel is preferred but not necessary
- The resort is not connected to public transport therefore the ideal candidate will have a full UK driving license and access to their own vehicle
Reservations Supervisor Benefits:
- 28 days holiday (rising to 29 days after one year’s continuous service and 30 days after 2 years continuous service)
- Free parking
- IHG membership
- Free meal whilst on duty
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Reservations Supervisor role is right for you thenplease apply today!