Antibody Drug Discovery Tech Development
Our client, a groundbreaking & innovative biotechnology company based in Cambridge, are looking to bring on board a highly innovative & creative individual, to join their Technology Development Group. The company is looking to build on it's strong investment partnerships & previous & continued to success in the field of antibody drug discovery with the appointment of a highly educated scientist, who holds strong publication record and is looking to be at the forefront of technology development within antibody drug discovery. In this role, you will be given the opportunity to develop cutting-edge technologies, using their existing antibody discovery platforms, as well as champion & create new technologies that will be used across the company.
- Design & lead a technology department or an innovative therapeutic monoclonal antibody discovery project
- Develop new, first-class technology for monoclonal drug discovery with broad applicability
- Co-ordinate workload across a variety of teams to maintain expertise across the company
- Present, communicate & disseminate results both internally & with external partners
- Support patent filings as appropriate
- Train & develop other members of staff in the use of the new technology
- Educated to PhD level in a relevant discipline (e.g. Molecular Biology/Immunology)
- A strong publication record in leading peer-reviewed journals/publications
- Previous experience & demonstrable evidence of hands-on experience with creating/innovating/designing new technology either in academia/industry, relevant to antibody drug discovery
- An autonomous work ethic as well as the ability to collaborate in teams & prioritise workloads
- An effective communicator & presenter
- Strong organisational & management skills
If however, you do not feel that this is the right role for you, please forward these details on as we do have a generous referral scheme in place.
Please note, due to the high volume of applications, if you do not receive a response within 48 hours, your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Scientist, Research Scientist, R&D, research and development, technology development, antibody, antibody drug discovery, drug discovery, antibodies, antibody therapeutics, PhD, post-doc research, post doctoral research, molecular biology, immunology, monoclonal drug discovery, cell culture, Cambridge, UK
- Research Scientist
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job