Acuity is a leading research & training consultancy in the social housing sector. We aim to build long-term relationships with our clients, providing analysis, insight, advice and training that will enable our customers to improve their businesses. We are professional individuals all passionate about the work we do.
We are looking to recruit an ambitious and motivated research-coordinator / project manager to join a dynamic team of researchers and consultants. For the first 3 to 6 months you will be based in our office near South Molton, in the longer term you will be able to work from home.
You’ll work alongside the Directors and be responsible for ensuring the successful running and delivery of a range of research projects and events. Specifically, your tasks will include:
- Engaging with clients and lead consultants during design and delivery of projects
- Project management including liaising with operational teams, managing timelines internal and external, quality checking of materials and deliverables and ensuring all stages of a project are delivered to the highest quality
- Generating project documentation as required (i.e. status reports, project plans etc.)
- Producing research outputs: data analysis, coding, charting and report writing
- Writing tenders
- Managing and leading a team of home-based telephone interviewers
- Event planning & delivery
- Negotiating and booking venues, equipment, catering, etc.
- Coordinating and delivering marketing and publicity; including creating content for our website, social media, email reminders and follow up correspondence
- Ensuring projects are delivered to agreed budgets and timescales.
We're looking for someone who has experience planning numerous concurrent projects, is confident interacting with clients, and can coordinate effectively.About you
You have at least two years’ experience in coordinating and administering projects, project monitoring, evaluation, analysis and review, ideally in a research environment. In order to succeed, you must have effective written and oral communication skills together with excellent organisational skills and attention to detail. You must be proficient in the use of Excel and have the ability to collate, analyse and present data in a variety of formats including reports and presentations.Additional info
- Competitive salary
- Pension contributions
- 25 days holiday pro rata
- Professional development
- Salary negotiable depending on qualifications and experience
- Start: May 2018
- Location: North Devon (Home based after initial 6 months)
If you're interested in this position please click 'apply now' and forward a copy of your CV and cover letter. Or for further information, please contact Denise Raine at Acuity.
- Analytical Skills
- Market Research
- Organisational Skills
- Project Management
- Report Writing Skills