Assistance with relocation.
Our established Client is a leader in high-performance coatings for specialised print media materials.
Role Reports To: Technical Director
Required Skills & Experience:-
- Educated to Degree level Chemistry
- 10 years minimum experience as a Coatings / Inks / Adhesives formulator.
- Experience within a manufacturing environment, where there is a requirement to understand technical processes.
- Resilient and results oriented, with a strong quality focus and the ability to work to deadlines.
- Analytical and methodical approach to problem solving.
- Good PC skills (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) Position
The role involves the formulating of functional surface coatings, adhesives & inks for sale as compounded chemistry or for application to flexible substrates by the Company's own operations.
This role plays a key part in our Clients success, by driving change, promoting collaboration, constant effort to meet their business objectives and increase customer satisfaction. Key Responsibilities: Formulation design Coordinating projects from conception through to commercial acceptance and providing technical support / troubleshooting throughout the product life cycle.
The ability to progress projects with autonomy, but also having the necessary interpersonal skills to integrate within a team for group communication & when projects dictate.
CVs in Word format please - along with short cover note confirming experience as a Research Chemist formulating Coatings and/or Inks and/or Adhesives in a manufacturing environment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job