KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Analytical Group Leader will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Conceptualise, design and execute research projects for the development of new analytical technology and approaches to deliver effective analytical testing services to internal customers to meet project demands.
2. Lead and mentor staff members within your team to ensure the smooth running of the department.
3. Implement analytical techniques new techniques with a focus on pPCR, SDS-PAGE, WB, ELISA, HPLC and other related chromatography techniques.
4. Maintains awareness and keep up to date with the analytical scientific field by reading journals and attending conferences where necessary.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Analytical Group Leader we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant Degree in a Life Sciences discipline (e.g. Biology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Biotechnology etc.) in addition to experience in an industry setting, ideally with supervisory experience.
2. Proven industry experience in a Analytical environment, Researching and Developing new technologies and techniques. The ideal candidate will have a strong analytical understanding in both theory and practice of at least one relevant analytical area, e.g. chromatography, mass spectrometry, immunoassay, bioanalysis, PAT or other field directly relevant to biopharmaceutical development.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Team leading is essential.
Key Words: Analytical | R&D | Method Development | New technology | qPCR | ELISA | Western Blot | SDS-PAGE | HPLC | Chromatograph | Group Leader | Team Leader | Supervisor | Management | Mass Spectrometry | MS | LC-MS
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.