Our client is an International organisation, actively involved in International Trade & Development, based in Central London.
As Research Analyst, you will work as part of the Regional Strategy & Co-ordination Department, which is responsible for developing the annual regional strategy for the EMEA region, as well as facilitating business coordination between the region’s several business groups and corporate departments. The successful candidate will support the General Manager to build regional strategy for the Europe region involving geopolitical and economic research.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Research, carry out analysis, summarise data and distribute reports on a wide range of topics for countries within Europe region. Example research may include, economic and political updates, international relations, economic and demographic data, political movements, sanctions etc.
- Research, carry out analysis and provide information on the activities carried out by subsidiaries and offices in the EMEA region. Provide operational and research support for subsidiaries and other European offices as directed by the General Manager.
- Overlay research findings into Group corporate and regional strategies.
- Organise regional management meetings and conferences internally & externally (creating programmes and content, preparing materials, logistical support for secretaries, etc.).
- Administer and facilitate internal programmes such as the process for investment and research applications. Review and assess investment and research applications and, based on your research, make recommendations to senior management. Keep accurate records and budget control.
- Provide research and reports for Headquarters in accordance with their requests.
- Organise schedules and arrange logistics for Regional CEO and VIP, senior executives, visitors from around the world.
- Communicate and liaise with external consultants and research institutes.
ESSENTIAL REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Working experience in research work with an international business or research organization Ability to work as part of a virtual team across diverse geographies.
- Practical research experience, particularly in politics/economics/industry
- Committed to continuous improvement, incorporating attention to detail and an ability to maximise a wide range of internal and external relationships.
- Graduate, ideally with a degree in geopolitics, International relations or other relevant qualifications.
- Demonstrable experience of having delivered research findings in a report format to inform business decision making.
- High standard of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Fluent English written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure whilst remaining calm, methodical and professional.
- Self-starter and able to work without direct supervision;
- Ability to multi task and prioritise work within deadlines.
- Ability to travel overseas as and when required.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) to intermediate level or above
- Market Research
- Economic Research
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job