Our client in Hove is currently looking for a new Reporting Analyst to join their dynamic team. We are ideally looking for someone with previous experience in data analysis and reporting but a recent graduate with strong Excel skills will also be considered.
You will need intermediate to advanced Excel skills, including basic VBA and Macros.
You will be a part of a forward thinking business who are looking to be number one in their sector and have a reputable name in the industry.
Key duties include:
- Producing spreadsheet of monthly renewals
- Updating of cancellations, client MTA’s and renewals in the bordereaux
- Adhoc reports relating to performance as and when required
- Production of customer data to send to the relevant claims handlers
- Enter new customers onto the relevant insurer bordereaux
- Calculating net premiums due to the insurers
- Bordereaux reconciliation with incoming client payments
- Monitoring of claims and regular communication with the claims handlers regarding clients
- Some communication with clients over the phone and via email as and when necessary
Salary £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience.
Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you please apply today and we will be in touch!
Why Red Robin?
Red Robin Recruitment is a local Brighton based Recruitment agency.
We appreciate that seeking a new job can be stressful and daunting. Whatever your employment situation we are here to help and excited to assist you in finding a great new opportunity.
We pride ourselves on keeping you updated throughout the whole recruitment process. Our aim is to ensure you are best informed and prepared prior to interviews. We'll always give feedback or great news quickly.
Recommend a friend!
If this job isn’t for you but you know someone that would be interested in it, contact us now to introduce your friend to us and find out about our referral bonus scheme
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'