Repayments Centre Advisor
High Wycombe – HP12
£16,000 to £18,000 per annum + performance related bonus
Our clients are a rapidly expanding company and currently have over 40 stores and a Head Office in High Wycombe. They are strong believers in progression within their Company and develop their employees to help achieve progression & recognition within their organisation.
As the Repayments Centre Advisor your role will include the following responsibilities:
As part of a dedicated Team, the Repayments Centre Advisor role is to provide an efficient and effective service to customers in the processing and maintenance of their accounts.
- Taking inbound and making outbound calls to customers who are in financial difficulties who are in arrears
- Assisting in the support, training and development of Store personnel
- Provide an efficient and effective service to customers in the processing and maintenance of their accounts
- Contacting customers and negotiating in an assertive manner to obtain payment promises from debtors
- Negotiating affordable repayment arrangements with customers
- Following up on payment promises to secure on-going arrangements, re-negotiating with debtors who have broken payment plans
- Communicate with customers via telephone in compliance with the FCA and Company Policy and maintain a daily record of all customer contact activity
- Work within a target and performance-based role
- Be fully aware of industry regulations and work within these at all times
The ideal candidate for the Repayments Centre Advisor role will portray the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent telephone manner and all-round good communication skills
- Highly numerate
- Be highly motivated and target driven
- Self-starter with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Strong attention to detail and prioritisation/organisational skills
- Able to use negotiation and relationship management skills to provide win-win outcomes
If you feel you are suitable for the Repayments Centre Advisor role, please apply now!