Job objectives: Repairs Scheduler
To ensure that responsive repairs are effectively arranged to maintain a productive department.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Effectively plan, organise, allocate and alter appointments for Property Services operatives, reporting to the Property Improvement Team Leader regarding progress/performance.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external customers.
- Assist the Property Improvement Team Leader in performance management.
- Assist the Property Improvement Team Leader in the forward planning of change within Property Services.
- Carry out a variety of administration duties as required.
- Undertake any other relevant duties as may be required.
Repairs Scheduler Repairs Scheduler Repairs Scheduler
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'