We’re a National Company, the biggest and most professional in the field of surface repair. As well as a salary and vehicle, we cover all of your expenses. No previous experience is required as you train to become a valued member of the UK's largest award winning repair, resurfacing and restoration team.
Due to the nature of the work you will undertake, the following are essential:
* Good eye-sight and colour vision.
* Full driving licence and ability to travel throughout your region.
* Most important - you need to be hungry to learn a new skill and looking for a career with real opportunities.
What we offer:
* Full-time, fully-paid, employment contract with paid holidays and bank holidays
* The chance to learn a skilled trade
* A varied and interesting job
* 12 weeks fully paid training
* Van, tools and materials
* iPhone with full training on how to receive and record repair work
* Workplace Pension Scheme
* Ongoing specialist training in additional skills (glass polishing, stone repair, marble repair)
We are recruiting nationwide. Please contact us to find out when the interviews for your area will take place.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'