Optima plus recruitment are currently supporting our well established client with the recruitment of a Repair Technician.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
Experience of component and electronic repair on high end mobile phones such as connectors, LCDs, flex, cameras and all Glass repair for Apple and Samsung mobile devices.
- Strong interest and experience with electronics
- Up-to-date knowledge of modern technology
- Experience of working within a targeted, fast-paced environment
- Innovative and thorough approach to work
- 1 years directly relevant work experience in a commercial environment of repairing high end mobile devices
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable around Microsoft office products such as Excel, Word and Outlook
- Can do attitude to problem solving.
Please contact Katie Meakin for further information
Optima is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Optima, directly or via any of our job advertisement platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure internal CRM. Your personal data will not be shared with any third parties without your consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent for your details to be held on our database at any time.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'