LEAP leads the world in the development and sale of cloud based legal practice management software for small law firms on a Software as a Service (SaaS) model. We employ more than 300 people, have offices in the USA, Australia and the UK with more than 12,000 law firms using our software worldwide. We are seeking a Renewals Specialist to join our highly motivated, high dedicated and growing team in our Manchester office. LEAP will provide you with the best training, equipment, mentoring and support in order for you to be successful.
- At LEAP, we care about what we do and the people we work with
- We continually improve to be the best
- We NEVER EVER GIVE UP!
We employ people who are smart and can get things done.
This is a full-time position responsible for the renewal of all existing clients while developing and maintaining excellent customer relationships with ongoing clients.
- Demonstrating the key benefits of LEAP to existing clients online and onsite
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Discussing client requirements and reactions to product queries and forming a clear understanding of our clients’ needs
- Achieving individual and team targets
- Liaising with senior staff to determine sales strategies and targets
- Monitor internal reports and keeping up to date with weekly reports
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
The successful candidate needs to be highly self-motivated and have a confident attitude. Your presentation and communication skills, along with your ability to build a good relationship with clients will see you excel in this role. You will be required to travel the UK regularly, so a driving licence wold be beneficial. Minimum two years experience in a sales or account management position is essential.
This role could be suited to a role like:
- Client success consultant
- Partner network co-ordinator
- Helpdesk consultant
- Product Specialist
KEY PERSON SPECIFICATION
- Exceptional organisational skills and self-discipline
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal
- An ability to work quickly & build strong relationships
- An in-depth knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- An ability to demonstrate our product on a new feature basis and more if required
- Positive and professional attitude
ADVANCED PERSON SPECIFICATION
- An understanding and keen interest in being target driven
- LEAP certification, or an aptitude for quick learning
- An understanding of small law firm’s culture and expectations
- The ability to be quick thinking under pressure and remain calm during negotiations would be an advantage in this role
Working hours 0830-5pm with a strong commission structure, excellent working environment, and a superb work culture.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
- Account Management
- Legal Practice
- Sales Executive