Bay Recruitment Group are currently recruiting a Religious Studies Teacher to join a dynamic department within a well-established, forward thinking high school in the Gosforth area. The role is a temporary position starting in the next school term for 4 months.
As a full-time member of staff, the applicant will be expected to take part in any necessary activities/ duties of a permanent teacher including planning and preparing lessons, parents evening and staff meetings. You will be required to teach Religious Studies to Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4.
An Ideal Candidate:
- Have a proven track record of a similar background
- Holding a valid teaching qualification for example PGCE, QTS or QTLS
- Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management
- Possess a passion for the subject, teaching and pupil development
- Provide relevant references
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
- Exhibit the ability to plan and deliver outstanding lessons based on the National Curriculum.
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
- Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks
If this position if of interest or would like to know more, please apply or contact Mav at Bay Recruitment Group.
We have a variety of roles suitable for candidates at any point in their career. Applications are welcome from either experienced professionals who wish to progress, or from NQTs who want to begin their vocation in a stimulating environment.
Bay Recruitment Group is committed to Safeguarding children and young people, all staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check.
About Bay Recruitment
Bay Recruitment Group?supports candidates and employers in the Education and Healthcare sectors. We arrange temporary and permanent work placements at all levels, successfully aligning our clients specification with exciting talent. Bay prides itself on putting the community at the heart of all we do. Our local consultants are on hand to offer a tailored service unique to your requirements. At Bay we offer an honest and friendly service that will give you peace of mind in a busy market. We are a family run business and family values underpin our vision at Bay.
What Bay Recruitment offer
As a valued employee of Bay Recruitment, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support
With the ongoing Covid19 situation our organisation follows National Guidelines to provide a Covid19 safe environment for all clients and employees.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'