CER Education are currently in need of a Religious Education teacher, to work within a secondary school based in the London Borough of Greenwich. The ideal candidate will have prior experience teaching RE to GCSE level.
About the School
This secondary school based in the London borough of Greenwich, has an excellent reputation within the area. The School has a very strong senior leadership team, which means the school has minimal issues with pupil behaviour.
The Ideal Candidate will need:
- QTS (Unqualified teachers may be considered)
- To have previous teaching experience in a similar role.
- Understanding of the current curriculum.
- Available for an Easter start
Why work through CER?
In return for your skills and experience as a Primary Teacher you will be rewarded with:
- Payment matching, or in excess of, your teacher pays scale point
- A dedicated recruitment specialist from CER who will coach & guide you through the process
- Ongoing CPD from both CER & the school
- Access to exclusive vacancies that will not be advertised elsewhere
- A supporting and understanding leadership team
School visits can be arranged very simply and are recommended so all you need to do is apply to this advertisement with your most up to date CV and we will do the rest for you.
Please note that you are applying for this role at a specific school via CER which a recruitment agency is, you will be subject to all vetting and checks - the school have outsourced their recruitment to us so that they can focus on teaching & learning.
- Religous education
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job