Our client school located in Rochdale have an upcoming need for a temporary Religious Education teacher to cover an upcoming maternity leave.
With the current post holder due to go on leave May/June, the school would like to appoint a Religious Education teacher ahead of the May half term period.
- Full time Religious Education teacher
- Covering maternity leave (9-12 month temporary role)
- Ofsted graded 'Good' secondary school located on the border of Rochdale and Bury
- Pay in line with MPS/UPS (£22,917 - £38,633)
"We have an opening in our Humanities department for a skilled Religious Education teacher to join us on a temporary basis. We will support the incoming Religious Education teacher with regular CPD and they will benefit from excellent resources and established schemes of work already in place" - Headteacher
Religious Education teacher requirements;
- Be able to effectively deliver Religious Education across Key Stage 3 and 4 - Hold a PGCE specialising in Humanities and experience previously delivering Religious Education
- Have UK QTS (NQTs welcome) or a relevant teaching based qualification
This school is around average in size with just over 1100 pupils on roll and has been described as 'thoroughly good' after recent recognition from Ofsted of its excellent progress over the last few years. Located in Rochdale close to Heywood, the school is easily reachable via the M62 motorway and is just a few minutes drive from junction 20.
With the school looking to appoint any suitable Religious Education teachers looking to secure a long term position from May please send an updated CV to Matt via the link below or contact the Manchester Secondary Branch for further information.
- Religious Education teacher