The establishment requires an enthusiastic, hardworking, conscientious and fully qualified teacher of Religious Education, to be able to deliver effective lessons to Key Stages 3 and 4.
The school has a strong ethos, concentrating on the holistic development of their students, which encourages pupils to be expressive and creative through the provision of a positive learning atmosphere. The school is highly inclusive where all members are valued and thrive in a safe, caring environment.
As the successful Teacher you will need to;
- Be a fully Qualified Teacher, with a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have the ability to prepare, plan deliver creative lessons
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behavior, with creative approach
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.