Job Title: Relief Pharmacist
Salary:£35,000 plus bonus
An excellent opportunity had arisen for a Pharmacist to come and join our client on a permanent basis. You must be Gphc registered.
This an exciting career development role that will lead to further opportunities within the group.
At BM Recruitment we offer a personal, confidential service with integrity. We will tailor our service to fit your needs to help secure the right job for you.
We are looking for a Relief Pharmacist to come and join this growing company in the North West
Your role is to put the customer at the heart of what you do whilst following procedures and clinical governance regulations.
You will be required to work across several pharmacies in the area to provide support to the group.
This position would ideally suit a newly qualified Pharmacist that has ambition of career development.
As a Qualified Pharmacist you will:
- Be working in several pharmacies in the area
- Have very good clinical skills
- Challenge the Status Quo of the branch to make improvements
- Be part of a hard-working and compact team.
- Have excellent relationship building skills to be involved in developing relationships with healthcare organisations and patients
- Oversee the day to day operation of the Pharmacy and adopt new procedures
- Dispense prescription medicines to the public
- Ensuring that different treatments are compatible
- Check dosage and ensure that medicines are correctly and safely supplied and labelled
- Liaise with doctors about prescriptions
- Sell over-the-counter medicines
- Counsel and advise the public on the treatment of minor ailments
- Drive relationships with the surgery
- Improve service delivery to keep away competition
- Maintain safe operation and clean appearance by complying with organisation operational policies, procedures, and standards
- Increase profitability of the pharmacy
You will need to:
- Be a good communicator, you must be able to listen carefully to what patients say, as well as explain complex and sometimes sensitive information to the public and other healthcare professionals;
- Work with others in a multidisciplinary team as well as lead others in a team;
- Be accurate and meticulous
- Have a methodical approach to work;
- Have an understanding of business principles
- Have a professional and confident manner
- Inspire the trust of others
- Take on a high level of responsibility.
You will also need excellent customer service, IT and manual skills.
- Competitive salaries
- Generous holiday
- Superb development and career opportunities
Please APPLY NOW!!