Relief Nurse - Popham Court
Are you looking for a new opportunity to develop your clinical skills by supporting our customers in a care home setting? Are you dynamic, professional and possess a compassionate approach that enables you to deliver excellent care?
We are looking for a passionate and driven qualified nurse to work for one of the largest not for profit care organisations in the South to help us deliver the highest level of care that our customers are accustomed to and to allow us to develop fantastic services for the future.
To join our team we are looking for:
• A qualified nurse with a valid NMC Number who is exceedingly enthusiastic about residential care
• Someone who has an embedded knowledge of clinical skills
• A great communicator who can lead a team to deliver the highest standards of care
• Availability to work alternate weekends
• An individual who has an excellent understanding of older peoples care needs and can create care plans for our customers to receive a care package that is tailored to their needs
As one of the largest not-for-profit care providers in the South of England, we offer great career opportunities within a supported and reputable environment.
Benefits of working with us:
• A welcome bonus of £250
• Fully paid induction and free criminal records check
• Opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications whilst working (funded by Somerset Care)
• Structured career path and progression opportunities
• An employer contribution pension scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Shopping discount scheme where you can easily save money at almost any chain store or supermarket on the high street with instant vouchers and reloadable cards.
• Cycle to Work scheme
• 28 days annual leave
• Statutory Sick Pay
• Long Service Awards
• Annual Care Awards – recognising employees’ contribution
• Be Healthy Campaign promoting the health and wellbeing of our employees by providing free health checks, discounted gym membership along with advice and support.
• Refer a Friend Scheme
If you are up to the challenge and would like to make a difference to people’s lives we would love to receive your application.
If you would like more information please contact our Recruitment Team on.
The application is in two parts. Part 1 is the application form and the second part is a personality and attitude assessment. Please note, you must submit the application form before proceeding to Part 2 AND both sections must be completed in order for your application to be considered.
Appointments are subject to a satisfactory certificate from the DBS. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"