My client is looking for a Relationship Development Consultant to provide a single point of contact for a predetermined panel of user firms in order to strengthen engagement, improve communication and ultimately increase new business.
- To provide first class telephony service and support to user firms and end clients.
- To develop and maintain knowledge and understanding of the products and services.
- To identify training needs and knowledge gaps within firms and deliver first class training, along with provision, direction to, or creation of support materials to address as required, in order to reduce number of repeat queries from firms and encourage efficient use of the proposition.
- To provide accurate and concise answers to users questions, referring to 3rd parties or colleagues as required, and work with firms to overcome objections.
- To take ownership of issues that occur and perform timely and accurate error management, with the support of other team members, to an appropriate conclusion, ensuring firms are kept updated and root cause actions are identified and implemented.
- To continuously strive to identify and support implementation of process improvements that will lead to improved quality, a better user experience or greater efficiency, both internally and externally.
- To prepare timely management information and reports on all relationship management activities, relevant sales information, and firm feedback.
Experience, skills & knowledge
- Proven relationship management skills.
- Ability to absorb and interpret technical information and communicate this to people with varying degrees of knowledge.
- Excellent standard of written & verbal communication.
- Ability to empathise and build strong business relationships with user firms at all levels.
- Ability to manage own time, workload and ensure that all obligations are met with user firms.
- Financial Planning Certificate (or equivalent) - Preferable
- An advanced certificated knowledge of investments, Wrap/Platform qualifications - Preferable.
- Sound knowledge of UK regulatory framework
- Strong working knowledge of FCA regulations and TCF requirements
- Relationship management experience within a financial adviser firm or Wrap environment - Preferable
- Understanding of working practices of financial adviser firms - Preferable
- Customer Contact
- Customer Service