Regulatory Governance Officer - Outsourced Suppliers
Excellent Salary + Bonus + Benefits
Meraki Talent are currently recruiting on behalf of a global Investment Management client seeking an experienced Regulatory Compliance professional to join their firm on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for collation and reporting of data in relation to the Outsourced Arrangements to ensure that the firm’s Outsourcing Policy and associated regulations are being adhere to.
Responsibilities of the Regulatory Governance Officer:
- Liaise with business contacts to obtain and validate data
- Preparation and review of reporting graphs and dashboards for internal forums senior managers and regulators
- Support meetings including the Outsourcing Governance Forums through meeting preparation and chairing as necessary
- Regular project work
- Take individual ownership of tasks to embed a clear individual sense of accountability in performing the role
- Provide appropriate management information as required to support business unit decision making
- Support the 'Risk Excellence’ culture within the business
Background of the Regulatory Governance Officer:
- Data management- methodical logical organisation co-ordination integrity assurance interpretation and assembly of multiple data sources
- Technology - Microsoft suite (ie Outlook Excel Word PowerPoint) Collaborate experience preferred
- Good experience working with Assurance Frameworks within Financial Services
- Experience in Financial Services is essential with fund accounting or custody experience preferred
- Project Management- project and / or change management experience preferred.
Regulatory knowledge and understanding of applicable UK regulations (ie SYSC8) is also desirable.
Contact Chris Wilson on directly for more information about this exciting opportunity.
Is this you?
Chris wants: Regulatory Compliance, Investment Management, Custody, Corporate Governance, SYSC8
- Corporate Governance
- Global Investment
- regulatory compliance