A company operating within the animal health sector is looking for a new Regulatory Affairs Manager to join the team. You’ll be overseeing the registration of a variety of licensed products and supplements for the UK and international markets, as the customers are spread across the globe.
You will be:
• Working closely with the Head of Regulatory Affairs
• Ensuring compliance with legislation in both UK and international markets
• Supporting international distributors
• Training staff regarding regulatory changes
• Occasionally travelling to other sites
You will have:
• A degree (or equivalent) in Life Science/Pharmaceutical/Chemistry or related discipline
• Extensive experience in Regulatory Affairs (very beneficial if this is within Veterinary Medicine or Animal Health regulations)
• Knowledge of biocides is advantageous
• Experience working with regulatory bodies e.g. VMD, MHRA
• Knowledge of the role of a Qualified Person for Pharmacovigilance (QPPV) is very advantageous
If you are interested in this position and want to find out more, get in touch or simply apply with your CV and I will be in touch!
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.
- Regulatory Affairs
- Veterinary Medicine