A fantastic company with a great reputation working across established and novel pharmaceutical brands. They offer unique development opportunities and support people to further their career in the UK or globally.
- Innovative, ideas based company
- Strong heritage in science
- Culture of caring both internally and for patients
- Agile and dynamic despite being a large corporation
This role leads regulatory strategy in the oncology therapy area for development, post approval and life cycle management across EMEA.
- Advise Global Regulatory Lead on strategy and approach in EMEA.
- Lead MAA and CTA's across Europe
- Liaise with Regulatory agencies and local operating companies
- Line manage 1-2 managers/contractors
Will have extensive strategic regulatory affairs experience at a European/Regional level, have lead MAA and CTA's independently and been involved or responsible for project strategy. Plus, you need to be dynamic, proactive and flexible with strong communication skills. You will also have a solid background within Oncology with good EU experience. You will also have good experience with ATMPs and good knowledge of Cell Therapies.What should you do next?
This Regulatory Affairs Associate Director job is a great role and won't be around for long! So don't delay. If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it's really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
- Regulatory Affairs Associate Director jobs
- Regulatory jobs
- EU Regulatory jobs
- Reg Affairs jobs