Our client, a leader in the savings and mortgages field have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Regulatory Advisory Manager to join their team. As their Regulatory Advisory Manager, you will be expected to provide practical and clear guidance on how to meet FCA driven regulatory requirements.
Main responsibilities will include: -
- Provide the business (and key regulatory compliance projects / programmes) with support and advice in relation to specialist technical interpretation relating to regulatory rules, guidelines and other associated regulatory themes.
- Provide and communicate a group-view on key compliance advisory policy matters with the aim of developing and / or ensuring consistent policy standards continue to be applied throughout the group.
- Assist with ensuring that the Compliance Regulatory Advisory procedures remain accurate and up to date.
- Assist the Senior Regulatory Advisory Manager in performing day to day activity in respect to the Senior Managers and Certification Regime.
- Assist the Senior Regulatory Advisory Manager to review and interpret regulatory developments relating to the SM&CR and ensuring that the policies and procedures remain fit for purpose.
- Feed updates in respect to the relevant regulatory developments to the monthly Risk Management Committee (RMC) report where required.
- Contribute to the Group Compliance Function’s identification, assessment, reporting and review of regulatory matters facing the business.
- Help in ensuring the timely identification and clear / concise communication to the business of regulatory change and its implications (including liaison with Learning & Development in providing specialist technical help in designing relevant training artefacts).
- Ensure that the group and its subsidiaries / business units are provided with requisite assistance for specialist technical regulatory advice and wider FCA-related compliance issues.
- Promote excellent technical advisory standards to all in the organisation and lead through demonstrable performance.
- Maintain the company’s compliance standards and own compliance training.
To be considered for this role, you must have previous experience working in a regulatory compliance role, with exposure to mortgages and saving activity.
Working knowledge of the Senior Managers and Certification Regime is highly desirable.