We are seeking a Regulated Market Analyst to join our Project & Analysis team, to define business requirements for project development and ensure that client-centered, best business solutions are implemented.
We are an established producer of high quality gaming software systems. As part of Derivco you will be working for one of the foremost providers of gaming technology in the world. With our current expansion into various markets and a host of available opportunities in exploring new ideas and technologies, this is an exciting time to join us at our office in Ipswich, Suffolk.
As a Regulated Market Analyst you will co-ordinate and manage requirements workshops involving business stakeholders and delivery teams; and construct user stories, user cases and wireframes, as required.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Interpret regulatory requirements and translate into business requirements
- Undertake gap analysis to ensure that current and future regulatory requirements can be met
- Assess current state and develop future state, advising on Risks, Issues and Impacts
- Define, evaluate and present feasible and practical business solutions
- Create accurate business documents and functional specifications according to agreed standards
- Research and analyse regulated markets across the world to advise on potential profitable market spaces to our customers
- Notify project manager of risks and issues, including changes to known risks and issues
- Adhere to project timescales and notify project manager if deadlines seem under threat
- Notify project manager of regulatory updates to assist with the roadmap planning of these
To be successful in this role your experience will include:
- Demonstrable analytical, creative problem solving and communication skills
- Solid professional experience within a complex, dynamic technology environment
- Experience within a high transaction financial or gaming environment
- Previous experience working with a sports betting application preferred
- Knowledge of business process mapping using tools such as Visio or UML
- Experience working within a software development role
- Experience of working with regulators
- Previous experience of working on regulatory projects within the financial or gaming sector
- Some experience of analysing regulations within financial or gaming sector
- Performing work that results in concrete outputs or outcomes
- Developing and maintaining ongoing working relationships requiring personal interaction and mutual support
- Understanding of technical architecture, database design and IT infrastructure
- Knowledge of Software Development life cycles
- Good knowledge of business practices, financial management, and operational processes
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience across Microsoft Technologies
We work hard but we have fun along the way! In return, we reward our employees with a great range of benefits including health insurance, gym membership, parking, free lunches daily, many social events and much more!
Salary range is £35,000 to £40,000 dependant on experience.
Closing date for applications is 30th May 2018.
- Business Analysis
- Regulatory Requirements
- Software Development
- Technical Architecture