We have exciting opportunities for RGN's and RMN's to join our Client across each of their stunning locations within Suffolk and Norfolk.
Hourly rate: £15.50 (Day shifts), £17.50 (Night Shifts)
Hours: Full-time - Day shift - 8am -8pm, Night Shift - 8pm - 8am
Our Client is seeking experienced nurses to help maintain the high-quality care that they have become known for. The homes provide the following care:
- Dementia Care
- Nursing Care
- Respite Care
- End of Life Care
- Residential Care
The successful candidates will:
- Ensure safe administration of medication and treatments within NMC guidelines and adhere to our client’s medication policy.
- Report any ill-health amongst residents and make appropriate requests for GP/outside professional visit where necessary.
- Ensure that residents care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with residents, relatives, and other healthcare professionals and in accordance with NMC guideline and association policy.
- Assess of all aspects of residents needs and provide health supervision and nursing when required.
- Maintain professional development through attending and contributing towards staff training, supervision, and meetings.
- Comply with our Client’s Health and Safety Policy and procedures at all times.
- Maintain confidentiality regarding all issues and information relating to residents and the company.
In return for your hard work and dedication, our Clients believe in rewarding their employees and have a competitive and attractive benefits scheme.
- Mental Health
- Registered Nurses