A fantastic chance to work in an award winning small group of care and nursing homes in North West Wales. They have a very low staff turnover as they look after their staff to the same degree as the residents. They are well established and know how to run an exceptional nursing home - winning awards is proof of that and the nursing care they provide.
They are recruiting for a full time registered nurse, you will be:-
- Based at their nursing home in far North West Wales - LL65 postcode area (Anglesey)
- Caring for elderly residents, some of which will be post stroke care, cancer care, etc.
- 3 days per week, Working 8am till 8pm - EXTRA SHIFTS AVAILABLE
- Assessing patients, helping with catheters, doing medical and drug rounds, venepuncture, wound dressing, and giving subcutaneous fluids to rehydrate the residents, advising healthcare assistants
- You need to be a Qualified Registered General Nurse (RGN) at least to level 1
- Have a valid NMC Pin
- Living within travelling distance to the home in north west wales - LL65 area
- You need to be able to drive and have a vehicle or be living close enough to be able to get to work
- £16.30 per hour - 3 days per week, 36 hours per week, all breaks paid for
- £1,000 joining bonus
- Rota system to cover various days in the week
- 20 days + 8 Bank holidays
- Extra shifts available
- Free Parking on site
- Ongoing training and courses available
For an immediate interview contact Adam Southam
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment Ltd. with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'