Job of the week - Registered Nurse * RGN * Beautiful, Country House Care Home with Nursing * fantastic work environment with fantastic reputation * Night shifts
Our client is looking for a Registered Nurse to join a lovely, well established team of health care professionals who share passion for elderly care.
Benefits for Registered Nurse include:
- £18.00 per hour
- 36 or 48 hour contracts on offer
- Enhanced Bank Holiday Pay rates
- Annual NMC PIN fee paid
- Assistance with NMC revalidation
- Blue Light Discount Card
- Paid DBS check and Uniform
- Employee Assistance Programme
Key duties for Registered Nurse include:
- Leading our nursing unit and night care team
- Taking responsibility for care planning and drug administration
- Liaising with and reporting to the senior management team at the service
- Being in regular contact with residents’ families and friends
- Providing relevant information to other health professionals
- Managing the role in a confidential and sensitive manner
If this position sounds like your cup of tea, please APPLY now or get in touch for a confidential chat.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'