An opportunity has arisen for an experienced, enthusiastic and reliable Registered Nurse to join our small friendly team in the Surgical Outpatient Department and we are looking for a nurse who is forward thinking and motivated to assist in developing our services.
Relevant post registration experience within a surgical environment is essential, current experience would be desirable. We support the Colorectal, Upper Gastrointestinal, Hepatobiliary, Vascular and Bariatric Services and therefore experience of these services would be beneficial.
Training will be provided to the successful candidate as required to ensure you are able to support our services, we also encourage and support further professional development of our Team.
Our clinics run Monday to Friday from 8.00 a.m until 5.30 p.m. we also at times run Saturday clinics which will be part of your normal contract.
If you consider yourself to be able to fulfil the requirements of this role we will be pleased to view your application, informal visits to the Department can be arranged.
In return we will offer:
- Development opportunities, including both professional and leadership development, together with an opportunity to work across some or all of our 5 sites depending on specialty
- Support through every step of the way from recruitment to when you join our team and beyond
- Friendly, supportive and caring colleagues
- A variety of other staff benefits including employee assistance programme, discounted gym membership, onsite fitness classes, car schemes
Key facts about our Trust:
- Every day our hospitals see more than 4,000 outpatients
- We see more Trauma & Orthopaedic outpatients than any other Trust – over 3,300 per week
- An average 860 patients are seen in A&E every day – the 6th largest in the country
- Our hospitals admit more than 220 emergency patients every day
- We carry out more planned surgical operations than any other Trust in England with almost 50,000 operations taking place in our 52 operating theatres
- We are one of only 5 Trusts nationally with more than 50 operating theatres
- We carry out more than 300 elective procedures each working day
- We employ 12,000 staff across our 5 hospital sites
- We have a Director of Allied Health Professionals who is committed to provide leadership, progression and direction to AHPs
Closing date of applications: 29 September 2020
Interview date: 13 October 2020
Due to COVID-19 and the Governments guidance on social distancing your interview may be carried out via Microsoft Teams. If this is the case you will be notified in advance so that if you don’t have the app you can download it either on to your phone or computer/laptop. The download is free of charge. Where your interview is face to face, the Trust will ensure social distancing. You will be required to wear a mask on all UHDB premises. If you have Covid-19 related symptoms or are shielding and have been invited for a face to face interview please request a Microsoft Teams interview.
Trac emails can sometimes go in to your junk mail so please check this for feedback on your application.
For further details / informal visits contact:
Carolyn Unwin - Senior Sister
Lisa Wilkinson - Sister
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'