About the role
Working as a Registered Nurse as part of Interserve Healthcare, you will operate on the front line of our business, providing the highest quality of care to our valued clients across Wakefield and surrounding areas.
You will be administering prescribed medicines in accordance with IHC’s procedures and NMC guidelines, maintaining accurate records and ensuring that each resident has an individualised care plan, working with clients with learning disabilities and respiratory needs.
This role offers flexibility with opportunities for full and part time placements. Shift pattern: 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday
We are looking for people who are exceptional at what they do. Quality of care is at the centre of what we do and we expect all of our care staff to share this ethos.
£15.00 per hour
Nurses must have the following:
- Valid NMC registration pin
- Have a caring and compassionate attitude
- Are attentive, organised and can manage their own workload
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent relationship building skills
- A passion for providing high quality, individualised care
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'