Staff Nurse - Nursing Home - Edinburgh, Scotland - £36,996 pa
+ £2000 Welcome Bonus!
This staff nurse vacancy is with one of the UK's leading health and social care providers. The organisation provides high standards of specialist care to service users of their nursing homes, residential and supported living services. Having recently been bought by one of the UK's best largest healthcare providers, this is the perfect time to join to take advantage of the incredible training and qualification opportunities.
This particular staff nurse position is with their nursing home in Edinburgh. The home is a specialist care centre and provides comprehensive care for up to 40 Elderly residents that may need specialist nursing care for dementia and elderly mental health needs. The nurses would be expected to assist in leading the team in all aspects of clinical care and specialist care plans.
The Benefits as a staff nurse
- Competitive salary - £16.17/hr
- NMC PIN reimbursed
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Child Care Vouchers
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Retail Discounts
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Free parking
- Cost of DBS / PVG Check
- Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
- Uniform provided
The Requirements as a staff nurse
- RGN/RMN with experience ideally within a nursing home environment
- Passion for nursing and delivering high quality care
- Valid NMC pin number
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Undergo a regulatory DBS/CRB check
WR Health & Social Care are the #1 recruitment partner for nursing and management staff. We recruit UK wide predominantly for nursing homes and private hospitals.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.